I’m going to do this bullet style since I have a sick kid and I’m up to my eyeballs in SEO.
- I’ve immersed myself in all things SEO and marketing this week. To say it hurts my head is an understatement. I just want to make pretty things and have the rest take care of myself. But that’s not very responsible or grownup or any kind of how selling works. So I’m shutting up my inner 4-year-old and doing it right.
- Our chickens are suddenly mega producing eggs. Like we have 7 dozen sitting on the counter. It’s a wonderful problem to have.
- Shakeology. No, seriously. I resisted buying it for so long. It’s so expensive. But I definitely feel a difference on the days I don’t have it. And it’s true- it really does help keep cravings away. It must be all those super nutrients.
- Gaiam’s pressure point massager. It really helps with all the squats I’ve been doing lately.
- Let’s take a moment to recognize the world has lost a few great talents this week. I’ve been listening to David Bowie while binge watching all things Alan Rickman. If nothing else, it makes me pause a moment and be grateful for all I have.
Here’s to a wonderful and relaxing weekend!